Gift of Ages Gift of Ages

I know you've been gone from Newgrounds for a while, but this is one of the most touching things I have ever seen.

Dreamer Dreamer

The rabbit is far too stiff when it jumps, and looks shoddy overall. The rendering of the ground could also use some work. That being said, there is still a lot of good stuff about this animation, including the sky and the movement of the flower as well as whatever it was that it projected out. Overall not bad.

Teaser #2 Teaser #2

Backgrounds are very well done, but the animation is choppy at best, with drastically differing styles of art resulting in utter confusion. You should improve your technique before trying another movie.

Dead Wave - Reanimated Dead Wave - Reanimated

A lot of potential here. The game is interesting overall, and aside from a few ammo bugs, proved very entertaining.

DeadWaveProductions responds:

You are most welcome! - I have now replied as much as I can do everybody and I have stated that I want to added SO so so much more stuff in and fix as much as I can. - I have to be careful of how much I actually put in as I could 'lag' the game out, however I will be added more in and fixing bugs as I go!

Snow Ninja Snow Ninja

Just in my brief experience, I experienced several bugs. This game needs a lot of work before it is ready to be on the site. However, you get big props for including Hopsin on that soundtrack.

Mikeaphobia responds:

As ive said below, there will be a major update, hopefully fixing all these things :).

Old Wild West - vol 4 Old Wild West - vol 4

It's mildly entertaining, but the GUI needs work, and the prominently placed ad really doesn't help. Also, it's nothing too original.

Space Bunnies Space Bunnies

Great to have you back! I know I'm 4 months late, but thanks for helping me relax during crunch time for finals.

AlvinHew responds: