Dead Wave - Reanimated Dead Wave - Reanimated

A lot of potential here. The game is interesting overall, and aside from a few ammo bugs, proved very entertaining.

DeadWaveProductions responds:

You are most welcome! - I have now replied as much as I can do everybody and I have stated that I want to added SO so so much more stuff in and fix as much as I can. - I have to be careful of how much I actually put in as I could 'lag' the game out, however I will be added more in and fixing bugs as I go!

Snow Ninja Snow Ninja

Just in my brief experience, I experienced several bugs. This game needs a lot of work before it is ready to be on the site. However, you get big props for including Hopsin on that soundtrack.

Mikeaphobia responds:

As ive said below, there will be a major update, hopefully fixing all these things :).

Old Wild West - vol 4 Old Wild West - vol 4

It's mildly entertaining, but the GUI needs work, and the prominently placed ad really doesn't help. Also, it's nothing too original.

Atticus & Boy Electronic Atticus & Boy Electronic

Solid effort. Your GUI holds you back greatly, both due to its design as well as having to scroll back and forth all the time. Your story is mildly compelling, and your actual characters are animated fine.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Keep it up!

Stay tuned after the credits to see the real ending

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

HELP!!!

Slider is impossible!!! HELP!!!

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Would be a 10 but...

You can avoid losing your charmeleon/charmander by moving him to another spot on your "roster" than the first.

Gates vs. Jobs: The Game! Gates vs. Jobs: The Game!

Hilarious!

"I-Phone Bitch!"

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

Why all the Haters?

It ain't a 10, but definitely not a 5.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch